1 cup (2 sticks) butter
1/2 cup earl grey tea
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup milk
2 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 1/2 cup white or semisweet chocolate chips
1 cup cashews
(optional) 1 cup chocolate chips
- Melt butter in saucepan, stirring in tea and vanilla extract. Pour into bowl.
- Mix in sugar and milk.
- Mix flour, baking soda, and salt in separate bowl and add to sugar mixture.
- Whisk in egg, one at a time.
- Add chocolate chips and cashews.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5-10 minutes.
- (Optional) Melt extra 1 cup chocolate chips in saucepan. Dip cookies in chocolate.